INTRODUCING KEYSTONE™ – A MULTI-PURPOSE, MODULAR FURNITURE SYSTEM FOR TODAY’S RAPIDLY-CHANGING WORKPLACE.
Change is a guaranteed part of the modern workplace. Whether due to team growth, large-scale organisational restructure or changes to accommodate new styles of working, furniture should be flexible, agile and consider the future. Keystone is another step forward in modular furniture due to its innovative, reconfigurable design. As its name suggests, Keystone offers you a central, foundational system which provides support for the entire office. Keystone’s unique modular design provides modern office users superior flexibility and agility.
nIt offers users a “kit of parts” – an inventory of interchangeable components or “ingredients” which can be combined and reconfigured into various “recipes”- adapting to evolving needs with minimal investment. See the key features below.
- Adapts to evolving needs
- Scales up or down with shifts in staff or location
- Shared wall system
- Flexible & reconfigurable
- Quality manufacturing saves in the long run
- World-leading nanofibre technology
- Superior acoustic performance
- Minimises noise and distractions
- Eco-friendly materials
- Reconfigurable for re-use
- Compact for shipping
- Patent-pending design
- World-leading technology
- Kiwi ingenuity
- Designed & manufactured in NZ
- High-quality, low VOC materials
- Durable for frequent reconfiguration