As part of our commitment to offer our customers a unique customer experience- we can now offer Flexirent finance options.
FlexiGroup NZ Limited works with small to medium enterprises, corporations, government bodies and educational institutions to provide flexible technology leasing solutions. FlexiGroup product overview:
- Flexirent Operating Lease: for business customers lease payments are typically 100% tax deductible and ideal for keeping pace with rapidly depreciating technology
- Flexirent Lease-To-Own: a finance product designed for consumers and/or business customers where ownership is important
- FlexiLine (Operating Lease or Lease-To-Own): a pre-approved leasing line of credit for business customers who have ongoing technology requirements that exceed $20,000 per annum
As far as business benefits with our Operating Lease (Rental):
- Payments are an Operating Expense – ‘off balance sheet’ like your power bill
- Flexibility to upgrade your furniture and office equipment to keep up with style (trend??) during or at the end of the lease
- Payments are 100% tax deductible* (*Consult your tax advisor for details)
By choosing to finance your next office upgrade you can minimize you initial cash outlay, but still get everything that you need to increase efficiency and productivity.
Mid to long-term leasing isn’t always the right solution for your requirements. Do you have a short-term requirement for near new or new furniture? Open-ended hire can be a good way to fill the gap. Our minimum hire term is three months and can be as long as required thereafter. We are able to be reasonably responsive with requirements and will do our best to meet your time frame requirements.
Based on a minimum three-month hire we hire on a weekly basis with equipment invoiced in advance per month.
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist with your furniture hire requirements.